Monday, April 23, 2012

Gilroy!

We are now officially in Gilroy (together at last)! Its been a crazy couple of weeks, being away from each other is never easy, but we made it and the 3 of us are adjusting nicely to the change in scenery! Thanks to Tiffany, the ride from Arizona was fast, easy, and fun. The flowers are in bloom and there is so much green it makes my eyes sing.








Penny is enjoying running through the house, up and down the hallway. We have started the painting and decorating... so far we have painted the hallway, dining room and the living room; hopefully, that whole entryway will be completed by next week. I'm finding it difficult to keep my ideas on track. I have ideas for the kitchen and family area bursting out of my head when I haven't even finished the front rooms! My mind is exploding.

Here are the first pictures of the livingroom:





 

Hallway:



Looking forward to posting more pictures of the finished product soon!
Hope all is well with everyone!

Love,
The Sauce Family

P.S.- Here are some extra cute pics of Elisa:





1 comment: